Seasonal Support Green Drink
A nutrient-rich green drink can be a fantastic addition to your daily routine to help support your immune system while providing a natural boost of energy. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, a homemade green drink can not only nourish your body but also leave you feeling revitalized and ready to take on the day. Make this hydrating green drink, packed with vitamins C, E and fiber today and start living well.
- 1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup of kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup coconut water or filtered water
- Wash all the fruits and vegetables under running cold water.
- Combine the spinach, kale, green apple, banana, cucumber, ginger, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add in the coconut water or filtered water.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Enjoy and top with a slice of lemon or a fresh mint leaf, if desired.
Experiment with different green vegetables, such as celery or parsley, or green fruits, such as kiwi for a different twist on your green drink recipe. Incorporating a green drink into your wellness routine is a way to pack in some vitamins and minerals from whole foods. This recipe is easy to make and the essential nutrients will nurture your body by supporting your optimal health.