Refreshing Greens Smoothie Recipe
Let’s face it, incorporating greens into your diet is way easier said than done. When it comes to deciding between green superfoods and anything else, we usually opt for the latter of the two. Luckily, we have a tasty way to combat what simply tastes good versus what is actually good when it comes to nourishing your body. This smoothie makes eating your greens delicious and enjoyable!
Refreshing Greens Smoothie
- 1 cup water
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 scoop greens powder *Optional
- 1 pear (fresh or frozen)
- 1 apple (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 scoop unflavored collagen protein
- ½ -1 juice of a Lemon to taste
- Ice as needed
- Add your banana to the blender.
- Pour a cup of water into the blender.
- Chop pear and apple into quarters and add to the blender.
- Add a handful of spinach.
- Squeeze ½ lemon over your ingredients.
- Top with your favorite unflavored collagen powder and flax seeds.
- Blend for at least three minutes (or until your mixture is smooth), pour over ice and enjoy!
And there you have it—a deliciously nutritious drink, made simple. Get a jump start to your morning with fresh fruits and veggies, or indulge for an afternoon pick-me-up. Either way, we hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!