Cinnamon Protein Bites
It is essential to have nutritious, on-the-go snacks that not only taste good but also provide a boost of energy. Incorporating protein into your daily snack choice can also help you stay feeling full for much longer. These cinnamon protein bites make a wholesome choice for a healthy but satisfying snack option.
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup oat flour (make at home by grinding oats in coffee grinder)
- 1 scoop Flavor and Fettle Organic Plant based Vanilla or Grass Fed Whey Vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or local honey
- 1 tbsp Rockhouse Creamery A2 milk or non-dairy milk of choice (use as needed for consistency)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until a dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into balls between your hands.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before eating.
Protein is an essential nutrient for our bodies and plays a vital role in muscle repair, immune system support, and maintaining healthy skin and hair. These cinnamon protein bites are easy to make and customizable to your taste. Whether you are headed to the gym, on a road trip, or need a pick me up at work, these bites will satisfy your cravings and give you the nutritious boost you need!