Social Media Giveaway
From now until July 31st, you can enter to win 1 of 4 prizes!
How to Enter
1) Like our giveaway posts.
2) Tag your friends!
Bonus: You can tag more friends to receive multiple entries!
Enter to win one of these four prizes.
- A wellness kit filled with two Flavor & Fettle products, a foam roller, and a travel blender bottle
- A free, one-hour consultation with Dallas, Flavor & Fettle Nutritionist
- Your recommended products for free after taking our Supplement Matching Quiz
- Build Your Own Box - Choose up to four of our products to BYOB of supplements
Official Rules for
2022 Flavor & Fettle Giveaways
1) Drawings and Prizes.
- Drawings. Kelly Products, Inc., a Georgia for-profit entity with a principal office address of 14481 Lochridge Boulevard, Covington, GA 30014, (the “Sponsor”) is the owner of the pending “Flavor & Fettle” word mark (Serial No. 90266452). Sponsor is conducting four (4) giveaways (each, a “Giveaway”), and one (1) winner (each, a “Winner”) will be randomly selected among all eligible Entrants (as defined herein) for each Giveaway at a drawing (each, a “Drawing”) by the Sponsor representative (the “Representative”). The selection of the Winners by the Representative shall be final and binding.
- Prizes. The prizes for the Giveaways (each, a “Prize”) consist of different prize packages from the Flavor & Fettle brand.
- Prize Values. Prizes in all four (4) Giveaways will range in value from Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($50.00) to Two Hundred and 00/100 Dollars ($200.00), exclusive of taxes, gratuities, and other charges which will be the responsibility of the Winner of the specific Prize.
- Prize Restrictions. The Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash by any Winner; however, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value.
- Disclaimer. Sponsor does not assume any liability whatsoever related to the Prizes, including any tax or other issues associated with acceptance or use of the Prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for any tax implications of the acceptance of the Prizes and makes no representation regarding the tax implications of accepting the Prizes.
2) Eligibility and How to Enter.
- Eligibility. The Giveaways are open to all persons eighteen (18) years of age and over who are United States residents. However, directors, officers, employees, and agents of Kelly Products, Inc. as well as their immediate family (e.g., spouse, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible.
- How to Enter.
- The Giveaways are being hosted through Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest and will take place beginning on, and including, 12:01 a.m. E.S.T. on March 21, 2022 and ending on, and including, 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on July 31, 2022 (the “Giveaway Period”).
- During the Giveaway Period, eligible persons (each, an “Entrant”), can submit an entry by filling out the short form located at www.flavorandfettle.com/pages/giveaway concerning such Entrant’s demographic information and preferences and by following Flavor & Fettle on their social profiles (specifically, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest). Further, during the Giveaway Period, an Entrant may obtain one (1) additional entry for each person with whom such Entrant shares an official post about the Giveaways on social media tagging Flavor & Fettle in the social post (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) or by sharing through e-mail.
- Entrants may only win one Giveaway. Once an Entrant has won one (1) Prize, such Entrant’s name will be removed from the Drawing(s) to win the next Prize(s). All Winners and Prizes will be announced at the end of the Giveaway Period, being July 31, 2022.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any failure by Sponsor to receive any entries prior to the deadline set forth herein.
- Once submitted by an Entrant, an entry becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged by Sponsor or returned to Entrant.
- Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple identities and email addresses or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant will be disqualified.
- Void where prohibited.
- No Purchase Necessary. No purchase is necessary for an Entrant to enter the Giveaways or win any Prize. A purchase does not enhance an Entrant’s chance of winning.
- Disqualification. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent entries, entries suspected of being fraudulent or false, and any illegible, defective, incomplete, or altered entries.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAYS MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAYS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ACUTAL ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
3) Odds. The odds of winning the Giveaways depend upon the number of eligible entries timely received by Sponsor.
4) Notification of Winners. Each Winner will be notified via e-mail using the information provided in said Winner’s entry form. If a Winner cannot be located or fails to return Sponsor’s attempts to contact him or her by 5:00 p.m. on the third (3rd) business day following the Drawing, such Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, another Winner may be randomly selected from among the eligible Entrants.
5) Receipt of Prize. To be eligible to receive the Prize, each Winner must provide all information requested by Sponsor, including but not limited to, proof of age and proof of identity. Additionally, each Winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility/liability/publicity release (the “Release”). The Prize shall be forfeited by the Winner if he or she (a) cannot be notified, as stated herein; (b) fails to execute any Release required by Sponsor; or, (c) cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason.
6) Applicable Taxes. Each Winner will be subject to applicable federal and state income taxes and other taxes payable due to his or her acceptance of the Prize and the law, regulations, procedures, rules, and directives applicable to drawings. Each Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of his or her Prize. Sponsor makes no guarantee that the IRS will accept the value of the Prize for the purpose of determining any income tax that may be due from the Winner. Each Winner may be asked to provide a Form W-9 and should consult a tax advisor regarding applicable taxes.
7) Right to Use Name and Likeness.
- As to Entrants. By entering the Giveaways, an Entrant grants Sponsor the right to use and print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide, IN ALL MEDIA, without limitation, and at any time, his or her name in connection with the Giveaways (but not as an endorsement of any business or services) without payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.
- As to Winner. Further, by accepting a Prize, each Winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide, IN ALL MEDIA, without limitation, and at any time, the Winner’s full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.
8) Disputes. By entering the Giveaways, Entrants agree to the following:
- Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaways, or the Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaways but in no event attorney’s fees; and,
- Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9) Limitation of Liability. BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT FOREVER DISCHARGES AND RELEASES SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAYS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (A) ANY TECHNICAL ERRORS THAT MAY PREVENT AN ENTRANT FROM SUBMITTING AN ENTRY; (B) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN THE GIVEAWAYS; (C) PRINTING ERRORS; (D)LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED, OR UNDELIVERABLE ENTRIES; (E) ERRORS IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE GIVEAWAYS OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR, (F) INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAYS OR USE OR RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE, HOWEVER CAUSED.
10) Termination of Giveaways. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, amend, modify, or suspend the Giveaways at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
11) Distribution of Official Rules. A copy of these Official Rules shall be made available to each Entrant prior to the time that he or she completes his or her entry.
12) Entrant’s Agreement. By entering, each Entrant unconditionally agrees to and accepts the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions Sponsor makes regarding the Giveaways, which decisions are final and binding on all matters. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Governing Law. The validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and terms of the Giveaways shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law.
- Venue. All disputes resulting in legal action shall be resolved in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Bibb County, Georgia, and Entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
- Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
1Each Entrant’s demographic information and preferences will be kept private by Sponsor and will not be used for any marketing specifically targeted to such Entrant.