Red, White and Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Looking for a delicious way to enjoy the holiday weekend? Our red, white and blue smoothie is bursting with vitamins and antioxidants, and packed with protein for a flavorful way to nourish and replenish your body.
Red, White and Blueberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 frozen banana (if not using frozen, add a handful of ice cubes plus ½ banana)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup liquid of choice
- Pinch of cinnamon *Optional
- Start by adding your liquid of choice. (whole milk, dairy free milk, water, etc.)
- Add your frozen banana (or ice cubes plus banana) to the blender.
- Add strawberries with the stems removed.
- Add your blueberries.
- Add a handful of spinach (or dark leafy greens like kale)
- Top with your favorite vanilla protein powder and nut butter.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Blend for at least three minutes (or until your mixture is smooth), and enjoy!
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, we have more than one way to enjoy this sweet treat! You can also add this mixture in a silicone popsicle tray, insert your popsicle sticks into the molds, and freeze overnight to enjoy delicious and healthy popsicles!