Chocolate Sea Salt Smoothie Recipe
Looking to elevate your smoothie game? Hold on for this one. Our chocolate sea salt smoothie allows you to indulge in all the yum of a chocolatey dessert, with none of the guilt!
Chocolate Sea Salt Smoothie
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup coconut milk or liquid of your choice
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup frozen cherries (if not using frozen, add a handful of ice cubes plus cherries)
- ½ frozen banana (if not using frozen, add a handful of ice cubes plus ½ banana)
- 1 scoop maca powder (or other nutrient dense powder) *Optional
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful leafy greens
- Start with adding your liquid of choice. (whole milk, dairy free milk, water, etc.)
- Add your frozen banana (or ice cubes plus banana) to the blender.
- Add your frozen cherries (or ice cubes plus cherries) to the blender.
- Add a handful of your favorite leafy greens. (spinach, romaine, kale, etc.)
- Add your favorite chocolate protein powder and maca powder.
- Top with chia seeds and a pinch of sea salt.
- Blend for 3 minutes (or until mixture is smooth), and enjoy!
Our chocolate sea salt smoothie provides a well-balanced blend of macronutrients, while allowing you to enjoy foods you love like chocolate! Plus, it’s a delicious way to throw in greens or vegetables without taking away from the sweet and creamy dessert taste.PRO TIP: Make this a healthy dessert dupe when you add chia seeds after you’ve blended your ingredients, and let sit for at least 20 minutes. The seeds will swell and create a pudding-like consistency for a healthy dessert!